I am an experienced attorney, mediator, educator and mother of two. I have practiced Collaborative Law and Mediation since 2005. My experience practicing law for the last ~ 20 years has given me a deep understanding of the divorce process and how straining it can be on individuals and their families. I am passionate about helping people through this process by delivering compassionate, exceptional services to minimize the burden of the divorce experience. I am a subject matter expert in family law and have extensive experience working through complex financial and family matters.
- JD, Seattle University School of Law (2002); Human Rights focus
- M.A. in Applied Linguistics, Indiana University (1986)
- B.A. in English, Spanish, and Latin American Studies, Indiana University (1983)
- Studied abroad in Lima, Peru
- Fifteen years of experience as a teacher with two years teaching internationally, in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- Involved in Seattle Mediation and Collaborative Law community since 2005; attend advanced professional trainings and workshops regularly.
- Member of WSBA; King County Bar Association; King County Collaborative Law;
- Served on King County Collaborative Law Board and Committees.